Stars Connect is unable to process same-day service requests for transcripts. Instead, students are encouraged to request electronic transcripts, which can be done through Parchment.
Requests for Official Transcripts
Dominican University has partnered with Parchment in order to make ordering transcripts easier. Documents whether digital and/or paper are sent securely to colleges, universities, and other third-party requestors. Verified addresses, international and overnight delivery, all with tracking in place allowing you to see real-time status updates.
So, whether you need to order a transcript or other credential type for you or someone else, we’ve got you covered.
- Transcript requests are processed during business hours in the order received. Typically, requests are fulfilled within 24-48 hours. However, there may be a delay in service due to holidays and/or unforeseen University closure.
- An active Student Accounts hold will prevent fulfillment of transcript requests.
- Transcripts cost $5 each.
- Send now-Transcripts will be processed within the 24-48 hour window.
- Hold for end of term-Transcript order will be held until end of term grades are calculated and confirmed.
- Hold for degree-Transcript order will be held until conferral date is confirmed and posted on transcript.
Click this link to be taken to the Parchment site to order your transcripts:
Requests for Official Transcripts - Paper (current students)
Please note that an active MyDU log in is required.
To request an official, paper transcript from the university, click here.